buttons

Friday, December 9, 2011

Just the Girls

A super cute Christmas tradition that the Parnell side of the family does is girls afternoon out.  Sharon, my mother-in-law, plans something fun for Kristen, my sister-in-law, and I to do. The first year we did this, Sharon took us to a Christmas tea. There was finger food, champagne, and yummy holiday spiced tea. There were also carolers singing while we sipped and nibbled. It was lovely. 


The the time, Sharon arranged for us to make ornaments out of glass. We were taught how to cut and shape glass to create ornaments to our liking. We left the ornaments there and they put them in the oven to let the glass meld together. I made a penguin and gave it to my mom for Christmas. It was a blast! I'm so excited to see what we're going to do this year!



 16 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment