buttons

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Countdown Begins

Let's just come out with it already: I am a freak when it comes to the Christmas season. 
I turn into a giddy five year old, getting excited for the tree, the music, the movies, the hot beverages...all things Christmas. In honor of this quirky side of me, I thought I would do a countdown to Christmas featuring a staple of Christmas in the Parnell household. Granted, this is only our 4th Christmas together so we're still making Christmas traditions, but I think we've established some pretty awesome ones so far. The first being this little beauty right here:



Now, this is more my tradition than Eric's. He in fact hates this CD with his entire being. However, since he loves me so much, he tolerates it. Starting Thanksgiving evening, this bad boy goes right into the Christmas playlist. It brings back so many good memories of being a teeny bopper convinced I was the future Mrs. Timberlake (I'm really glad that didn't happen by the way) and being so excited for Christmas I could hardly stand it.

24 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment