buttons

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Buzz's Girlfriend...Woof!

Since I said I'd do one tradition a day until Christmas, and I haven't got the chance to blog the past two days, I've got three traditions for you today. Three of my favorite!

Eric and I lived in Oregon for the first two years we were married. 
Oregon - the land of Christmas tree farms! The day after Thanksgiving, we head out to 
one of the billion tree lots they set up and pick the perfect tree. 
After some wrangling, we strap it on our little car and head home. 
I put on some Christmas tunes, make hot chocolate, and the Christmas tree decorating commences. 
It's such a lovely evening! 



 Home Alone is my favorite Christmas movie of all time. I could watch it every day up until Christmas. I especially like putting it on while I wrap presents!



My Christmas dress! Every December the hunt begins for the perfect dress to wear to our Christmas service. I found this little beauty on Pinterest. I'm in love. 



21 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment