buttons

Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Boy!

The big 29!
My wonderful, extremely handsome husband had a birthday.
 


Typically, Eric and I surprise each other for our birthdays. But this year Eric decided he wanted something a little more low key. 
He wanted friends and sushi. 
So that's what we did. 
We went to his favorite sushi restaurant in Albuquerque, Shogun.
Because there were so many of us, they could only accommodate us at the bar. 
But we had fun passing notes on the little floating boats, and Eric loved making the rounds being the social butterfly that he is.  
 The folks making our sushi made Eric a little birthday, wasabi creature. I wanted him to eat it, but he politely declined.

Thanks to everyone who came! Eric felt super loved and had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I wish I could have joined you guys.

    Happy birthday Eric

    ReplyDelete