buttons

Monday, February 27, 2012

Help!


Alright friends...
It's time for me to get some new glasses. 
I've had the same pair going on four years now, and they've definitely taken a beating!
I mentioned Warby Parker in a previous post, and my love for this website only grows.
Using their home try on program, I selected my five favorite 
pairs to try on at home, and they arrived on Friday. 
I've been wearing them around the house, trying them on for Jayne and Eric (who have completely different favorites making my decision that much harder!), I even wore a pair out to dinner on Saturday.
I CAN'T DECIDE!! 
I've think I've narrowed it down to two pairs, but I'm turning to you, oh lovely blog world, to help me make my final decision. 
Post a comment here on the blog, or on facebook letting me know what you think!





2 comments:

  1. I vote for Sinclair or Huxley - I think I prefer the shape of the Huxley and the color of the Sinclair. Happy choosing!

    ReplyDelete