buttons

Friday, February 24, 2012

Nails!

I have a thing for doing my nails. And by "thing" I mean I do my nails all the time. It doesn't matter if I did them yesterday, I will do them again today.
My friend Christine, told me about this little teeny salon that does incredible nails. Gel nails.
So, upon her recommendation, I made an appointment and went and got them done.
Oh, don't worry. I fell in love.




Getting your nails "did" can get expensive! So since Christmas time, I reverted back to doing my own. Turns out if you apply multiple (and by multiple I mean 3 or 4) coats, it gives that much sought after gel look. However, it peels off pretty easily. But for someone who loves to do their nails as much as I do, it's really no big deal. (p.s. I bought this confetti top coat from Sephora that I absolutely adore! I used it in both mani's you see below)

(


No comments:

Post a Comment