buttons

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm Back!

I don't even know where to begin! 
After the last post, (which was almost two months ago! So sad!) Eric and I spent Christmas in Oregon with our friends and family there. It was a lovely trip. Every time we go back, I miss it a little more : ). 

When we returned from OR, both Eric and I hit the ground running!
I started Cosmetology school at Toni & Guy, and I started a new position at The Apple Store. Needless to say my days off have been few and far between, and unfortunately I've yet to find a good balance between school, work, and the things that I love like blogging! 

Eric has also been working like crazy. We've been hurting pretty bad for money for a while now (like our whole marriage lol) so we are so grateful for work coming his/our way!

I'm going to try and get on some sort of schedule, because I really do love blogging and the blogging community, and I'm eager to write about this new adventure that I've embarked on. 

Out of all these crazy, time consuming changes, I have to say that school is my favorite. It's so wonderful to be able to do something that I absolutely love to do five days a week eight hours a day, all working towards a career that I love and am good at. If you have to work and bring in money, why not choose to do something that's fun?!

Well, I suppose that the purpose of this blog was just to let all of you know that I haven't given up on this blog, or forgotten about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment